Thank you to those who joined us virtually last Thursday for our PVC Fall Coaches Luncheon!
While this year’s gathering certainly had a different look and feel, we had a great time connecting with Emma Davis ’22 (soccer), Uche Ndukwe ’22 (football) and Clara Roth ’21 (field hockey), honoring our PNC Bank Fall Student-Athlete Achiever Award recipients and hearing updates from each of our fall Tiger head coaches.
Click here for highlights of the event. Additionally, The complete one-hour broadcast can be watched at GoPrincetonTigers.com/PVCFallLuncheon.
PVC FALL COACHES LUNCHEON – QUICK REFERENCE
- 2:23 – Opening remarks from Ford Family Director of Athletics, Mollie Marcoux Samaan ’91
- 8:08 – Updates from our fall season head coaches
- 15:30 – PNC Bank Fall Student-Athlete Achiever Award presentation and remarks from Alex Charles ’22 (soccer) and Melia Chittenden ’21 (cross country/track & field)
- 22:50 – Student-athlete panel conversation, featuring Emma Davis ’22 (soccer), Uche Ndukwe ’22 (football) and Clara Roth ’21 (field hockey)
- 54:30– Closing message from Tiger head coaches