As we kick-off the 2017-18 academic year and what promises to be another exciting year for Princeton Athletics, we hope you will “Tiger Up” and become a member of the Princeton Varsity Club, or renew your membership. Your investment in our student-athletes and commitment to “Education Through Athletics” helps the PVC provide opportunities for over 1,000 varsity student-athletes to Achieve, to Serve and to Lead in the classroom, community and on the field of play.
To become a PVC member or renew your membership, make your online gift here, or download the contribution card to mail back to the Princeton Varsity Club.
PVC Membership levels include Lifetime Members, Service Circle Members and Annual Members (as well as our young alumni “Earn Your Stripes” and “First Year Free” programs). To learn more about the different PVC membership levels and accompanying donor benefits and recognition, please visit our membership page on the PVC website by clicking here. Please be sure to renew your PVC membership to stay current on all upcoming PVC events.
PVC membership provides funding for annual PVC events and programs that benefit all 37 varsity teams, including:
- Gary Walters ’67 PVC Awards Banquet & PVC Letter Sweater program
- Tigers in the Community Program, including Weapons of Mass Construction, the PVC Service Circle, Reading with the Tigers, Coach for College and the Student-Athlete Service Council
- PVC Weight Room in Jadwin Gym
- Jake McCandless ’51 PVC Speaker Series
- PVC Welcome Barbecue for varsity student-athletes and coaches
- On campus receptions and off campus events as part of the PVC “On the Road” series
- PVC communications and publications (PVC News and https://princetonvarsityclub.org/)
The PVC also provides critical financial flexibility to the Department of Athletics and all gifts to the PVC are fully tax-deductible. Membership is open to all supporters of Princeton Athletics. We hope you will consider joining our team!