Join fellow Princetonians on Tuesday, February 22nd from 11:15 a.m. – 12:30 p.m. (formal remarks will begin at 11:30 a.m.) for the PVC Winter Coaches Luncheon, where you
Join fellow Princetonians on Tuesday, February 22nd from 11:15 a.m. – 12:30 p.m. (formal remarks will begin at 11:30 a.m.) for the PVC Winter Coaches Luncheon, where you will hear remarks from Ford Family Director of Athletics John Mack ’00 as well as several winter season Tiger head coaches and student-athletes.
PARTICIPATING WINTER HEAD COACHES / PROGRAMS
- Carla Berube | Women’s Basketball
- Mitch Henderson ’98 | Men’s Basketball
- Gail Ramsay | Women’s Squash
- Fred Samara | Men’s Track & Field
The event will take place at the Friend Center (Convocation Room 113; use Olden St. entrance) on Princeton’s campus. accordance with current University COVID-19 policy, all attendees must register in advance below, wear face coverings (when not actively eating or drinking) and attest to being fully vaccinated against COVID-19, as defined below (note: ability to social distance may not be possible).
As a recent update, the traditional lunch offering will now be available during the event (starting at 11:15am). Additionally, box lunches will also be available for those that prefer.
Please RSVP below (or reach out to 609-258-8955) if you plan to attend the Winter Coaches Luncheon – we look forward to seeing you!
VACCINATION REQUIREMENT: As of February 1, 2022 Princeton University will consider visitors (age 5 years and older) as fully vaccinated after both of the following conditions are met:
- At least 2 weeks have passed after second dose in a two-dose series (e.g., Pfizer, Moderna vaccines) or 2 weeks have passed after single-dose vaccine (e.g., Johnson & Johnson)
- Received a booster if more than 6 months since second dose of a two-dose series or more than 2 months since single dose of Johnson & Johnson
Health Guidelines for this Event
(Tuesday) 11:15 am - 12:30 pm
Friend Center Convocation Room 113
RSVPing is closed at this time.
Can not make it to this event?Change my RSVP