Ryan Winkler ’23 is a sophomore on the Men’s Varsity Soccer Team from Monroe, Connecticut. Before Princeton, he volunteered at his town’s social service department organizing and helping in a Back to School supplies drive and the Giving Tree, a Christmas gift drive. He also was the president of the Interact Club, a club specializing in social service, and participated in Unified Sports. He joined SASC to give back to the surrounding community, especially to less fortunate people and people with special needs. He hopes that through SASC he can have a great impact on others’ lives.
Each year, the PVC celebrates the accomplishments of the senior class with the year-end Gary Walters ’67 Princeton Varsity Club Awards Banquet. We plan to come together to honor the
Each year, the PVC celebrates the accomplishments of the senior class with the year-end Gary Walters ’67 Princeton Varsity Club Awards Banquet. We plan to come together to honor the Princeton Athletics Class of 2022 on the evening of Thursday, May 19th in Jadwin Gymnasium on Princeton’s campus to kick-off Reunions weekend. We look forward to being joined by families, friends, coaches, staff, alumni and our Team Around the Team for this celebratory banquet.
2022 GARY WALTERS ’67 PVC AWARDS BANQUET
Jadwin Gymnasium, Princeton University
5:00 p.m. – Cocktail Reception
6:15 p.m. – Dinner & Event Programming
Event invitation and RSVP card can be viewed/downloaded here
COVID-19 EVENT VISITOR POLICY – The indoor banquet will follow Princeton University’s updated COVID Visitor Policy, which goes into effect Monday, May 16th.
- Guests can attest to being up-to-date on COVID vaccines as defined by the by the Visitor Policy.
- Guests who do not wish to attest to being fully vaccinated must attest* upon arrival to the event to having received a negative COVID-19 PCR test within 72 hours (or a COVID-19 rapid antigen test within 8 hours) of the start of the visit to campus, OR must wear a face covering at all times during the indoor event and not remove it to eat or drink.
*Attestation of a negative COVID test (PCR or rapid) will occur on-site at event check-in.
SPONSORSHIP OPTIONS – There are multiple sponsorship opportunities available as part of this year’s Gary Walters ’67 PVC Awards Banquet (can be noted on RSVP card or by calling PVC at 609-258-8955):
- All-American Table Sponsorship – $1,000, includes all eight seats, recognition in the event program and your table name prominently displayed on the table
- All-Ivy Table Sponsorship – $500, includes two seats and recognition in the event program
- NOTE: the PVC Letter Sweater Program was recently endowed (and will be formally announced in concert with this year’s Banquet), and thus individual sponsorships will no longer be available for senior letter sweaters
Sponsorships are tax-deductible to the extent allowed by law.
PARKING INFORMATION – Additional details on campus/event parking can be referenced here. Construction has impacted on-campus parking, so we encourage you to plan accordingly and allocate ample time.
Any questions related to the Gary Walters ’67 PVC Awards Banquet or sponsorship opportunities can be directed to [email protected] or 609-258-8955.