Thank you to everyone who was able to join us for our virtual PVC Winter Luncheon on Thursday, February 25th.
The program included updates and conversation from Ford Family Director of Athletics, Mollie Marcoux Samaan ’91 and several of our Tiger head coaches, as well as a student-athlete panel featuring:
- Simanga Ndhlovu ’22 (men’s track & field)
- Jen Secrest ’23 (women’s swimming & diving)
- Grace Stone ’23 (women’s basketball)
We also recognized our two winter season recipients of the PNC Bank Student-Athlete Achiever Award, Carlie Littlefield ’21 (basketball) and Matthew Marquardt ’21 (swimming & diving) – click to view release/video.
Click here for a highlight of the student-athlete remarks. The full luncheon program can be viewed below.
PVC WINTER LUNCHEON RECAP – QUICK REFERENCE
- 2:20 – Opening remarks from Ford Family Director of Athletics, Mollie Marcoux Samaan ’91
- 11:30 – Updates and perspectives and from several winter season head coaches
- 18:00 – PNC Bank Student-Athlete Achiever Award presentation and remarks from recipients Carlie Littlefield ’21 (basketball) and Matthew Marquardt ’21 (swimming & diving)
- 28:00 – Student-athlete panel conversation, featuring Simang’aliso Ndhlovu ’22 (track & field), Jen Secrest ’23 (swimming & diving) and Grace Stone ’23 (basketball)